This fresh and flavourful salsa makes the perfect summer dip. Great for party’s and BBQs, your guests are sure to enjoy this mouth-watering recipe as a dip, topper, or just on its own! We like to spoon it over chunks of avocados, and wrap it for a refreshing lettuce wrap. Getting our greens, good fats and some detoxing ingredients to keep us active throughout the summer. If only we could find a way to grow avocados locally!!Ingredients
- 6 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 seeded and minced Scotch Bonnet Pepper
- 1/2 Red, Yellow, Green Pepper diced fine
- 1/2 red onion, fine chopped
- 1/2 Bunch of fresh Cilantro Chiffonade (Very fine)
- 2 Limes Juiced
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Place in refrigerator for up to 12 hours for flavour infusion.