FLU SHOT NOT when pregnant. 4250% INCREASE in FETAL DEATH after flu shot
You would probably think that since the CDC states the annual flu vaccine is the “best” way to avoid catching the seasonal flu, that it has been proven to be effective. Review the chart using CDC’s OWN NUMBERS the flu shot has NEVER been very effective.
In fact, it is hard to find ANY valid scientific evidence to support flu vaccine effectiveness or safety — and this is particularly true for key target groups for which the CDC says the flu shot is most important, like seniors, children and pregnant women!
One Flu VACCINE INSERT READS CLEARLY :
“There have been no controlled trials adequately demonstrating a decrease in influenza disease after vaccination with Flulaval.”
“no adequate and well-controlled studies in pregnant women. …this vaccine should be used during pregnancy only if clearly needed”
Pregnant mother and her unborn child become part of the HUMAN EXPERIMENT with the FluLaval Quadrivalent vaccine.
*When you get a FluLaval Quadrivalent vaccine you and your unborn child become part of the experiment. Rather than complete safety research in advance, GlaxoSmithKline maintains a surveillance registry to collect data on pregnancy outcomes and newborn health status outcomes following vaccination with FLULAVAL QUADRIVALENT during pregnancy.
(See Page 12 of the Manufacture Insert)
If you’re pregnant, beware of doctors using aggressive fear tactics pushing you to get vaccinated. Here’s why…
On September 27, 2012, the Human and Environmental Toxicology Journal (HET) published a study by Dr. Gary Goldman reporting a 4,250 percent increase in the number of miscarriages and stillbirths reported to VAERS in the 2009/2010 flu season. That year the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) had recommended the double-dosing pregnant mothers with two flu shots spiked with mercury. In his abstract, Goldman said:“The aim of this study was to compare the number of inactivated-influenza vaccine–related spontaneous abortion and stillbirth (SB) reports in the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database during three consecutive flu seasons beginning 2008/2009 and assess the relative fetal death reports associated with the two-vaccine 2009/2010 season.” [source:http://vactruth.com/2012/11/23/flu-shot-spikes-fetal-death/
- Mercury is a neurotoxin that rapidly crosses the placenta and accumulates in the fetus at even higher levels than the mother. Mercury is known to be highly toxic to brain tissue and can impact critical stages of brain development during pregnancy.
- Scientific studies have documented that the mercury used in vaccines enters into the brain and rapidly converts to a form of mercury that is difficult to detoxify and capable of interrupting critical stages of brain development.
- Thimerosal-containing flu vaccines contain 250 times the mercury level the EPA uses to classify hazardous waste. Unused thimerosal-containing flu vaccine with mercury should be returned to the manufacturer for appropriate disposal as hazardous waste.
- The dangers of the flu to pregnant women and the benefits of flu vaccination may both be exaggerated since many of the studies are conducted or funded by vaccine manufacturers. One of the largest scientific studies to date, of approximately 50,000 pregnant women over five flu seasons, found no difference in the risk for developing influenza illness among those who received the influenza vaccine during pregnancy and those who did not.
- According to flu vaccine package inserts, “Safety and effectiveness has not been established in pregnant women or nursing mothers and should only be given to a pregnant woman if “clearly needed.”