Aluminum in Vaccines: Fetal Exposure
Pregnant women are being told that they are being given vaccines to protect the baby in language that implies, if not outright states, that appropriate safety studies have been done. They have not. Pregnant women in the general population are in essence being used in ongoing clinical trials without their fully informed consent.
Over the years, data has been gathered in a haphazard fashion using voluntary registries set up by pharmaceutical companies and in adverse event reports to VAERS, both of which suffer from extreme under-reporting. VSD (Vaccine Safety Datalink) studies on the safety of vaccination during pregnancy mostly include only pregnancies with live-birth outcomes, and very few studies look at the long-term health effects on children. One such rare study on vaccination with the influenza vaccine during pregnancy (Zerbo et al) found a significant association with autism. Even the most elaborate and inappropriate application of adjustments and corrections could not make the association go away in the first trimester, so the authors simply dismissed the result as due to chance. This is not science. http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/article-abstract/2617988
The impact of maternal immune activation during pregnancy, and the impact of exposure to various vaccine components, such as the placenta-crossing 250 mcg of aluminum in the Tdap, on long-term neurological development are not known, but there’s enough science indicating that extreme caution is warranted. The current push to vaccinate during every single pregnancy, as well as during every outbreak, comes without any understanding of the health effect of such frequent administration of three disease antigens (tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis) and other vaccine components. This is a small sampling of studies on one component, aluminum:
- Multifaceted effects of aluminium in neurodegenerative diseases: A review. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27479193
- Aluminum exposure and toxicity in neonates: a practical guide to halt aluminum overload in the prenatal and perinatal periods https://doi.org/10.1007/s12519-014-0477-x
- Mechanisms of aluminum adjuvant toxicity and autoimmunity in pediatric populations. https://doi.org/10.1177/0961203311430221
- Prenatal exposure to neurotoxicants and neurodevelopment in Mexican neonates. http://www.nature.com/jes/journal/v22/n4/full/jes201248a.html
- Non-linear dose-response of aluminium hydroxide adjuvant particles: Selective low dose neurotoxicity. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27908630
- Association between prenatal exposure to metals and neonatal morbidity. http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/15287394.2014.932313
- There are many studies showing the neurotoxic effects of aluminum from environmental sources such as food. Only .3% of ingested aluminum is absorbed while 100% of injected aluminum is absorbed. These studies indicate the critical need for aluminum adjuvant safety research.
- Aluminum Exposure at Human Dietary Levels for 60 Days Reaches a Threshold Sufficient to Promote Memory Impairment in Rats. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27473855
- In ovo toxico-teratological effects of aluminum on embryonic chick heart and vascularization https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27535157
- A histological study of toxic effects of aluminium sulfate on rat hippocampus. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25314162
- The consequences of aluminium intake on reproductive function in male rats: a three-generation study. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27513431