Here are some food products that have been credibly tested and confirmed to contain glyphosate. What’s wrong with Glyphosate?
Scientists have been able to correlate a number of health issues related to glyphosate exposure, including, but not limited to:
- ADHD 
- Alzheimer’s Disease 
- Autism 
- Birth Defects 
- Cancer 
- Celiac Disease 
- Colitis 
- Heart Disease 
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease 
- Kidney Disease 
- Liver Disease 
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma 
- Parkinson’s Disease 
- Glyphosate has contaminated our planet, and is now found in our children’s urine, mother’s milk, our bloodstreams, and our food and water.
- In 2015 the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) of the World Health Organization found that glyphosate “is a probable human carcinogen”.
- In July of 2017 the California State Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) added glyphosate to its prop 65 list of known carcinogens.
- In October of 2017, after over 1 million Europeans requested a ban, 72% of the Members of the European Parliament voted to BAN glyphosate and EU Member states have refused to renew the license.
- Four countries have banned glyphosate: Malta, Sri Lanka, The Netherlands, and Argentina.
- Many U.S. school districts and cities have already discontinued the use of glyphosate.
FOOD AND PRODUCTS THAT HAVE TESTED POSITIVE FOR GLYPHOSATE
STAPLE CROPS AS REPORTED BY FRIENDS OF THE EARTH EUROPE (2013)
- Maize grain
- Soybean fodder
- Cotton seed
- Cotton seed
- Maize grain
- Barley straw and fodder Grass hay
- Sugar beet
BREAKFAST CEREALS & SNACK FOODS AS TESTED BY DETOXPROJECT (2016):
- Kellog’s Raisin Bran
- Kellog’s Corn Flakes
- Kashi Organic Promise
- Kellog’s Special K
- Kellog’s Frosted Flakes
- Original Cheerios
- Honey Nut Cheerios
- Annie’s Gluten Free Bunny Cookies Cocoa & Vanilla
- Cheez-It Original
- Cheez-It Whole Grain
- Kashi Soft Bake Cookies, Oatmeal, Dark Chocolate
- Ritz Crackers
- Triscuit Crackers
- Oreo Original
- Oreo Double Stuf Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- Oreo Double Stuf Golden Sandwich Cookies
- Stacy’s Simply Naked Pita Chips (Frito-Lay)
- Lay’s: Kettle Cooked Original
- Doritos: Cool Ranch
- Fritos (Original) (100% Whole Grain)
- Goldfish crackers original (Pepperidge Farm)
- Goldfish crackers colors
- Goldfish crackers Whole Grain
- Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies
- Oatmeal Cookies Gluten Free
- 365 Organic Golden Round Crackers
- Back to Nature Crispy Cheddar Crackers
BREAKFAST CEREALS THAT HAVE BEEN TESTED BY THE ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING GROUP (2018)
- Quaker Simply Granola Oats, Honey, Raisins & Almonds
- Back to Nature Banana Walnut Granola Clusters
- Nature Valley Granola Protein Oats ‘n Honey
- KIND Vanilla, Blueberry Clusters with Flax Seeds
- Instant Oats
- Nature’s Path Organic Honey Almond granola
- Back to Nature Classic Granola
- Giant Instant Oatmeal, Original Flavor
- Simple Truth Organic Instant Oatmeal, Original
- Quaker Dinosaur Eggs, Brown Sugar, Instant Oatmeal
- Great Value Original Instant Oatmeal
- Umpqua Oats, Maple Pecan
- Market Pantry Instant Oatmeal, Strawberries & Cream
- Oat Breakfast Cereal
- Kashi Heart to Heart Organic Honey Toasted cereal
- Cheerios Toasted Whole Grain Oat Cereal
- Lucky Charms
- Barbara’s Multigrain Spoonfuls, Original, Cereal
- Kellogg’s Cracklin’ Oat Bran oat cereal
- Snack Bar
- Cascadian Farm Organic Harvest Berry, granola bar
- KIND Oats & Honey with Toasted Coconut
- Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bars, Oats ‘n Honey
- Quaker Chewy Chocolate Chip granola bar
- Kellogg’s Nutrigrain Soft Baked Breakfast Bars, Strawberry
- Bob’s Red Mill Steel Cut Oats
- Nature’s Path Organic Old Fashioned Organic Oats
- Whole Foods Bulk Bin conventional rolled oats
- Bob’s Red Mill Organic Old Fashioned Rolled Oats (4 samples tested)
- Whole Oats
- 365 Organic Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats
- Quaker Steel Cut Oats
- Quaker Old Fashioned Oats
ORANGE JUICE BRANDS AS TESTED BY MOMS ACROSS AMERICA (2017)
- Minute Maid
- Stater Bros.
- Signature Farms
- Ben & Jerry’s Ice Creams
- Women’s Feminine Hygiene Products
- Certain Vaccines
- Human Urine samples
- Groundwater Supplies
- Cotton Clothing Products
- Rainwater Samples (2014)
Fight Glyphosate In Your Gut
If we’re not directly eating glyphosate-sprayed crops, then we’re inhaling it, or drinking it (or even bathing in it). There is quite literally no way to escape the glyphosate chemical giant Monsanto (now owned by Bayer) has created.
Here’s the steps to take to detox:
1. Eating Cleaner Foods.
- Choosing the organic or pesticide-free label.
- Seeking out stores that sell local produce labeled pesticide free. *Shopping in-season helps to reduce the costs.
- Shopping the regular sales at THRIVE MARKET seeking out the CHOSEN brand.
- Getting meats and eggs from local farmers.
- **Eliminating refined sugar – specifically GMO beet sugar is important as well!
“Herbs such as cilantro help us to eliminate metals such as lead and mercury. Herbs like turmeric and garlic help to lower the levels of inflammation that are often the underlying causes [of chronic diseases” -Dr. Robert Zieve, an integrative medicine expert and medical director of Partners in Integrative Cancer Therapies, in Prescott, AZ
2. Sipping Ferments.
Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride, MD, ““With every mouthful of sauerkraut you’re consuming billions of beneficial microbes which will be killing the pathogens in your gut driving them out and replenishing the beneficial flora in your digestive tract.”
Click here to learn how to make sauerkraut at home and here to learn how to make kraut juice, a more gentle on the stomach probiotic for those with leaky gut. Getting your child to take the tangy savory liquid tends to be a bit more challenging.
3. Regular Detox Baths (with filtered water).
1/4 cup of Epson salts or baking soda or apple cider vinegar on a regular schedule has helped tremendously ESPECIALLY during the weeks before harvest as the fields around us are sprayed intensively with Glyphosate. 20 minute soak – or for our kids “until they get ‘wrinkly’.
4. Restore balance. Support Natural Detox.
We have added a new element to our routine. Toxic exposure is constant and even with a clean diet, sneaking in ferments (which is really hard to do with young children) and doing regular detox baths its not enough to overcome the hurtle of these health issues. We are calling in reinforcements.
As a family we are adding Biome Medic a product specifically designed to tackle glyphosate toxicity to help flush harmful toxins, support “good” bacteria and repair your microbiome.
Biome Medic. Studied under a randomized, product-controlled IRB approved protocol,the six-week pre-clinical trial reported a 74%reduction of the herbicide glyphosate, a 75% reduction in the inflammatory bio marker reactive protein(CRP) and a 35% increase in gut immune response as measured by reduced food sensitivities.
Purim is a family owned company dedicated to providing whole, organic, GMO-free nutrients for the whole family.
Fight Glyphosate In Our Enviroment
Do you want to take ACTION and help create healthy families and communities? Sign these three petitions initiated by separate organizations that are fighting for the same mission to make our communities safer.