September 21, 2019 will be a day FILLED with brilliant minds sharing the knowledge that we can apply to improve our own #health and #wellbeing.
Dr. Nuzum MND, DO, OD is a world-renowned doctor of #naturopathic medicine right here in Idaho. -- A naturopathic physician is one who "utilizes all natural modalities to promote healing." Dr. Nuzum "uses Herbal Medicines, Homeopathic Medicines, Aromatherapy, Nutritional therapy, Diet modification, Detoxification therapy, Mechanotherapy and medical massage, Hypnotherapy and Hydrotherapy to affect Emotional, Structural, and Chemical Balance" -- the three pillars of natural medicine. He holds seven PhDs in various medical fields, three doctorates, and is currently completing is MD.
Inspired by a passion for helping people and seeing them thrive. Dr. Nuzum frequently pursues opportunities to educate. He began educating global audiences with guest appearances on documentaries such as The Truth About Cancer.
Come ready to learn! This is going to be AMAZING! Don't miss a single speaker. Purchase tickets today - space is limited.
Dr. Nuzum's educational background includes:
- The North American College of Naprapathic Medicine, from 1994 to 1998;
- The Southern College of Naturopathic Medicine, 1998-2000;
- The Central States College of Health Sciences, 2000-2004;
- Dr. Nuzum apprenticed at Central States College of Health Sciences in Tui na and Medical Acupuncture, 2005-2006;
- Professor of Manual/Mechanotherapy, Botanical Medicine and Oriental Therapeutics at the Central States College of Health Sciences, 2000-2007.
- "My goal is to help people create balance in their health and overall lives," he says.
- Dr. Nuzum and his wife, Gina -- a certified massage therapist -- are owners of Nuzum's Naturals, a line of supplements. They practice in Nampa, Idaho.