- Locally Adapted to high desert soils and climate, meaning they’ll be right at home in your Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, Colorado, Nevada, eastern Oregon or Washington, or northern Arizona and New Mexico gardens!
- Unique, local, and heirloom varieties, meaning they have an awesome, tangible story!
- Organically grown (though not certified organic), meaning they’ll grow well in your low-input garden!
- Non-GMO, meaning you can plant without fear!
- Open-pollinated, meaning you can save seeds off them!
- Open-source, meaning we share and share alike–no hoarding here!
The best part of fall gardening is that you can plant seeds while enjoying your abundant summer harvest! It’s time to plant your veggies and greens for fall and winter harvesting. And don’t forget to plant flowers! Many of our flower varieties need to be planted before winter for spring germination
- Learn More About Snake River Seed