HFI. What have we done lately?
Hello Freedom Lover!
We wanted to allow you to take a peek behind the scenes, at Health Freedom Idaho. Censorship has been heavy and has dropped our reach via the web by more than 50%. Social Media took an even bigger hit as our page of 11,000 members on Facebook reaches only 300 on average. We saw New York’s unconstitutional quarantine and their loss of medical exemptions and just days ago – California followed suit. IDAHO! WE ARE NOT BACKING DOWN! In fact, we know the time is of the essence and our team of mom volunteers has been bustling this summer, making waves and planning changes to preserve Idaho’s health freedom!<click the hashtag to read more!>
- #Censorship It’s been with a HUGE en devour to stay online! The past three months, we have had to find new providers for our donations, a new email system, a new website server, and alternative social media platforms. (find us on MeWe, AllSocial, and Minds) Switching over has had hiccups and missteps, but hopefully, the kinks are worked out, and you should begin to receive regular and relevant communication.
- #CPSExecutive Director Miste has been working with IdahoCPS.org in Organizing and Calling Out how CPS is weaponize at Kootenai Health. Their deliberate efforts to force parents to comply with costly procedures on children with the strong arm enforcer of CPS.
- #Coercion Our active Facebook group has the community educating parents about School Coercion in vaccine exemptions during enrollment. We posted an article that was shared by healthnutnews and with legislators of the Health and Welfare committees.
- #Consent Our team of freedom lovers spent time gathering signatures to petition for a hearing. Then more than 100 people spoke out at public hearing across the state to stop the overstep of the health department’s rules on informed consent, school enrollment, CPS interaction.
- #Communication The ‘misinformation campaign’ is really missing – information. Members and Activists participated in several in joint Educational Flash Mobs with Informed Choice Washington. (With more plans in the works) Taking time to participate in the #justasking campaign online designed to get people to consider the questions left unanswered when it comes to the US vaccine program.
- #COMMUNITY Then just because we are #crazymothers who love the community and building new friendships…we have events we are coordinating regularly. COMING NOVEMBER 6th Vaxxed 2 is screening in TWO locations in Idaho. Be sure to get your tickets soon.<SEE MORE HERE>