Opposition to Requirement for Immunization Rules
Why are parents opposed to the vaccine requirements IDAPA 16.02.15 and 16.02.11 in Idaho? It has to do with the FINE PRINT and a parent’s responsibility. We the parents, expect you, as official representatives of the Idaho government, to protect parental rights to make informed decisions on behalf of our children.
Add your voice to the hundreds of others who are demanding that informed consent and parental rights be preserved in Idaho. Email your legislators and the Health Department regarding the Rules 16.02.15 and 16.02.11 demand that they be repealed or at very least be changed from requirements/mandates to recommendations.
IDAPA 16.02.15 and 16.02.11, Requirements for Immunizations. These rules violate informed consent, bodily autonomy, parental rights, medical privacy, and doctor-patient privilege. These rules are routinely abused to coerce parents into believing that they are mandated by an executive agency to subject their children to a medical procedure to participate in public school. This is coercion.
These rules aim to deny my parental responsibility, the most important job in the world, to protect my children and make decisions on their behalf attempting to intimidate and coerce my informed consent. Regardless of your stance on vaccination, no government, even under the most supreme intentions, should attempt to circumvent parental responsibility.
The authors of these rules must understand the indications of requiring a medical procedure for all minor children in the state of Idaho. The US Supreme Court has ruled that vaccinations have “unavoidable adverse side effects” (US Code § 300aa–22) and many parents have had the heartbreaking, truly unfortunate and life-altering experience of watching their children endure these adverse reactions. In fact, over 4 BILLION dollars have been paid out to victims of vaccine-induced adverse reactions by the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP) which administers a no-fault system for litigating vaccine injury claims.
Consider this: What if you were taking a medication that your doctor swore up and down was 100 percent safe and effective for everyone, all the time, and then you read some legal documents that declared there were billions of dollars paid out in settlements for injuries, including for some deaths, to the parents of children and babies who took that exact drug? Then, what if you found out that the manufacturers of that drug were totally exempt from responsibility, and that they did not even have to test the drug properly for safety or efficacy in the first place?
I want to make sure that is clear. Health and welfare, through these rules, is coercing parents to subject their children to medical procedures that have been proven to have “unavoidable adverse side effects” that have resulted in over 4 billion dollars being paid out to victims, not by the vaccine manufacturers, but by the US government vaccine court with tax-payer money, because the US government has decided that the manufacturers cannot be held liable for maiming or killing their customers.
An executive agency, such as Health and Welfare, has no business marketing and mandating any product, let alone liability-free products.
According to the package inserts that accompany each vaccine, the following are listed by the manufacturers as potential adverse reactions to the vaccines currently available for each of the diseases mentioned by name in IDAPA 16.02.15 and 16.02.11:
- Immune system disorders: Anaphylactic reaction, hypersensitivity reaction, angioedema, bronchial spasm
- Nervous system disorders: Paranesthesia, Guillain-Barre syndrome, encephalitis, encephalopathy, measles inclusion body encephalitis (MIBE), subacute sclerosing panencephalitis (SSPE), brachial neuritis, facial palsy, convulsions, syncope, myelitis, somnolence, irritability, agitation, seizures, febrile seizures, Bell’s palsy, lethargy, convulsions, dizziness, malaise, ataxia, polyneuritis, polyneuropathy, ocular palsies, paresthesia
- Digestive system disorders: Anorexia, diarrhea, vomiting, elevation of liver enzymes, pancreatitis, parotitis, nauseaRespiratory disorders: Upper respiratory infection, pneumonia, pneumonitis, rhinorrhea, cough, rhinitis
- Cardiovascular disorders: Myocarditis, Tachycardia, syncope, vasculitis
- Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders: Pruritus, urticaria, angioedema, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, erythema multiforme
- Hematologic disorders: Thrombocytopenia, lymphadenopathy, increased erythrocyte sedimentation rate, purpura, leukocytosis
- Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders: Myositis, muscle spasm, arthritis, arthralgia, myalgiaSpecial senses: Conjunctivitis, visual disturbances, nerve deafness, otitis media, retinitis, optic neuritis, papillitis, retrobulbar neuritis
- Endocrine system: Diabetes mellitus
- Urogenital system: Epididymitis, orchitis
- General disorders and administration site conditions: Large injection site reactions, extensive limb swelling from the injection site beyond one or both joints, injection site bruising, sterile abscess, pain, rash, erythema, peripheral edema
I don’t presume that you know what each of these adverse reactions entail nor do I expect you to painstakingly agonize over them – researching the diseases and their symptoms and the vaccines and their adverse reactions, weighing the risks and the benefits, interviewing parents with vaccine injured children, discussing the potential outcomes with my pediatrician, delving into VAERS reports, discovering, reading, re-reading, and comparing peer reviewed vaccine studies (and noting the lack thereof) – because that’s my job.
Because these are my children.
They are my responsibility.
This is my decision.
I do, however, expect you, as an official representative of the Idaho government, to protect parental rights to make informed decisions on behalf of their children.
Rules 16.02.15 and 16.02.11 must be stricken or at very least amended to reflect a “recommendation” rather than a requirement or mandate.
An Idahoan Mother
Add your voice to the hundreds of others who are demanding that informed consent and parental rights be preserved in Idaho. Email your legislators and the Health Department regarding the Rules 16.02.15 and 16.02.11.
BRUESEWITZ v. WYETH LLC
Supreme Court – “Unavoidable Side Effects” Government Compensation Fund Affirmed
“The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 (NCVIA or Act) created a no-fault compensation program to stabilize a vaccine market adversely affected by an increase in vaccine-related tort litigation and to facilitate compensation to claimants who found pursuing legitimate vaccine-inflicted injuries too costly and difficult. Most importantly, the Act eliminates manufacturer liability for a vaccine’s unavoidable, adverse side effects.”
42 U.S. Code § 300aa–22(b) Unavoidable adverse side effects; warnings
(1) No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death resulted from side effects that were unavoidable even though the vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper directions and warnings. https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/300aa-22
National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986
Directs the Secretary to promote the development of safer childhood vaccines. Provides that no vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death: (1) resulting from unavoidable side effects; or (2) solely due to the manufacturer’s failure to provide direct warnings. Provides that a manufacturer may be held liable where: (1) such manufacturer engaged in the fraudulent or intentional withholding of information; or (2) such manufacturer failed to exercise due care. Permits punitive damages in such civil actions under certain circumstances. Establishes the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program as an alternative remedy to judicial action for specified vaccine-related injuries. Provides that compensation awarded under the Program shall be paid out of the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Trust Fund. Limits awards for actual and projected pain and suffering and emotional distress to $250,000. Prohibits awards for punitive damages. Provides that compensation awarded under the Program shall be paid out of the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Trust Fund. Limits awards for actual and projected pain and suffering and emotional distress to $250,000. Prohibits awards for punitive damages.