Our Public Health System Is Failing
Public Health Departments established with the intent to improve the health standards of the citizens of the US but instead are failing the 327 million people who live in this country. Unfortunately now public health prioritizes profit over people. Our communities get increasingly more ill while pharmaceutical profits increase exponentially. Anyone who takes the time to look at the big picture understands that this is true. These thoughtful words from Jennifer Margulis via Facebook
This is what PUBLIC HEALTH has brought us:
- ❌ Toxic water in Flint, Michigan
- ❌ An addiction crisis that results in 70,000 drug overdose deaths per year, nearly 70% from opioids
- ❌ Some 600,000 unnecessary C-sections a year
- ❌ One of the highest maternal mortality rates of any industrialized country
- ❌ 23 million Americans suffering from autoimmune conditions
- ❌ 1 in 36 children with ASD
- ❌ Suicide rates rising, especially among young people and medical doctors , and a life expectancy rate that has fallen (slightly but enough to be considered statistically significant) for the past 3 years.
⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️
Public Health prioritizes profits over people, resulting in one of the most bloated vaccine schedules in the world.
I love America. We all want the same thing: our children and our planet to survive and thrive. It pains me to see so many parents suffering because their children have environmentally induced iatrogenic brain and immune system damage.
Public Health is failing the 327 million people who live in this country. Anyone who takes the time to look at the big picture understands that this is true.
Having concerns about the CDC’s current childhood vaccine recommendations isn’t about being anti-vaccine. It’s about being in favor of children’s health, evidence-based medicine, science, and intact brains.
Journalists, it’s time to report fairly and accurately on this topic.
Politicians, responding to the failure of Public Health by trying to force for-profit medicine on every family is absurd.
⚕️ ⚕️ Doctors, enough already. Come out of the closet. We need you to fight for our children not for Big Pharma.