Removing Moles, Warts and Skin Tags Naturally
Before we go on and talk about these little skin imperfections, let’s be clear, there’s nothing irregular about them, and these things are just part of us, which we can keep or even choose to remove, but either way, it’s totally harmless. Let’s further discuss them separately.
What are moles?
A little black spot often called the ‘beauty spot’ is a tiny spot that can be brown, tan, or black, and it could be flat or even raised. These are generally like birthmarks. We get them naturally as we grow up, but too much sun exposure in childhood can lead to an increased number of moles on a person’s body. These are generally small and can occur on any part of your skin.
Can you remove moles by yourself?
Definitely, if you’re patient enough because you can’t simply snip it off, besides removing them, there’s always a quick way out, which is to use a concealer. Read further for some amazing home remedies that can make it fade away quickly, but first, let us read about warts and see how they’re different from moles.
What are warts?
Commonly found in feet, fingers, and hands, these may look a little similar to moles but are deeply settled into the skin, may appear dark or pale as according to how long it had been there on the skin. It is usually bumpy and scaly and is caused by viruses, so yes, chances are it is contagious and can be painful as compared to moles, which are neither contagious nor painful.
Is it safe to remove them at home?
The answer is yes. You’ll be surprised to know that there are various techniques that can easily help you get rid of it within a month. So hold on and read further for some tips, but first, let’s discuss skin tags, which seem like really unknown to many.
What are skin tags?
It looks like a ball of flesh tagged to a thread of skin, and that’s where it got its name from. The condition is commonly visible in the underarms and neck because that’s where the skin keeps rubbing against the skin, leading to the formation of a flap-like a thing which further keeps getting larger and takes the form of a skin tag. The real reason behind this is friction or what you can simply call, skin rubbing against skin.
Can this be minimized?
Yes, there are some really easy ways to get this collagen baggage fall of naturally. Now let us take a look at some of the most effective remedies to treat these conditions naturally.
5 natural remedies for removing moles, warts and skin tags
- Garlic- This works extremely well against all three types of skin conditions, basically because it contains some enzymes that can help to dissolve cell clusters. Make sure you don’t apply it on irritated skin, or it can burn. Crush a few cloves of garlic and with the help of a cotton pad, apply it on the moles, warts, or skin tags, let it dry naturally and after 15-20 minutes, wash it off with water. Repeat this once a day, and you’ll start seeing it fading away.
- Castor oil – You can simply try Castor oil to remove moles, It’s not just moles, but warts and tags too; castor oil is extremely beneficial for lightening pigmentation as well as decluttering the dead cells. Simply massage it over the area before you sleep. You’ll start seeing changes within a few weeks.
- Tea tree oil- This amazing essential oil suits all skin types and can make these skin conditions disappear within a few weeks. Extremely effective, it’s packed with anti-inflammatory and skin-soothing properties, just don’t forget to mix it with some carrier oil before you use it on your skin.
- Potatoes- We all know how good it is for removing that tan, no wonders it has amazing bleaching properties, and it can remove the discoloration caused due to these skin conditions. Just cut some thin slices of potato or squeeze out some juice, apply it over the affected area and let it sit there for 20 minutes, wash with water and pat dry. Repeat this once a day for a few weeks.
- Banana peels- It contains those enzymes which can effectively reduce the pigmentation and help soothing warts as well. If rubbed over the target areas, it can help to melt the accumulated dead skin as well and make it fall off quickly. Repeat this thrice a week, accompanied by other remedies, and you’ll see visible results really very soon.
One shouldn’t be too much bothered because of such conditions because these are pretty much harmless. If it creates some kind of uneasiness, then you should definitely consider other options as well, but treating them naturally is usually a safer option.
Emylee is a wellness lifestyle writer. She loves sharing her thoughts and personal experiences related to natural remedies, yoga and fitness through her writing. She currently writes for How To Cure. She can connect with others experiencing health concerns and help them through their recovery journeys through natural remedies.