Special Session Designed to Compel Businesses to Comply
There are 3 bills to be considered at the Special Session which begins Monday rumor has it that the committees are meeting to discuss all the bills on SUNDAY. The bills can be read at the bottom of the Governor’s proclamation.
WE NEED TO ACT NOW.
The state didn’t mandate masks, rather, they had local cities and counties do it for them. It’s not hard to see that the same thing will happen with a vaccine. This Special Session of the Legislature beginning August 24th will provide cover to allow the government to enact such orders.
JOIN THE CITIZENS MARCH AGAINST GOVERNMENT IMMUNITY @ 7:30 a.m. Monday at the Capitol
Attend the Hearing for RS28049 10:30 A.M. Room EW42
RS28046 – the first bill attached at the bottom of the proclamation states. “An emergency existing therefor, which emergency is hereby declared to exist, the act shall be in full force and effect on and after it’s passage and approval.” This bill makes it a LAW that an emergency exists but there is no end date for it.
Translated: This means the Governor or any other entity like a health department can use emergency powers whenever they want.
RS28049 is the last bill attached at the bottom of the Governor’s proclamation. It says that all businesses and persons will have immunity from liability for actions taken related to a “coronavirus-related pandemic or epidemic” as long as they make a “good faith effort to comply with a statute, rule, or lawful order of a government.”
Businesses that do not comply with every edict of government WILL HAVE LIABILITY. This is not about protecting small businesses, it is about compelling behavior of businesses.
Said another way, it is using society to control and exclude those who choose another path. Just as with the mask mandates, any government entity can “order” businesses to require proof of vaccination with a coronavirus vaccine in order to enter their business once the vaccine is available and there will be nothing we can do about it. And even if you are injured or killed by this brand new, experimental vaccine, you will be on your own. Interestingly, this bill will sunset July 1, 2023.
Attend In-Person or Virtually Regarding RS28049
|Per the Meeting Announcement: Limited public seating will be available in the committee room. Committee meetings will be live-streamed in designated overflow rooms throughout the Capitol.Please wear a mask and maintain physical distancing while in the Capitol.********************************************|
10:30 A.M. Room EW42 Monday, August 24, 2020
There is a POSSIBLE OPPORTUNITY FOR PUBLIC TESTIMONY.
*Limit your comments to 3 minutes.* Provide written copies for public record.
PLEASE EMAIL AND CALL OUR LOCAL LEGISLATORS AND EMAIL ALL IDAHO LEGISLATORS AND ASK THEM TO STOP THESE BILLS.
WE NEED AS MANY FOLKS AS POSSIBLE TO CALL AND EMAIL NOW!!!
1. Create several identical emails.
2. Copy a group list for each individual email.
3. Send the emails separately to each group.
SENATE GROUP 1
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
SENATE GROUP 2
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
SENATE GROUP 3
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
HOUSE GROUP 1CAbernathy@house.idaho.gov, JAddis@house.idaho.gov, PAmador@house.idaho.gov, NAnderson@house.idaho.gov, RAnderst@house.idaho.gov, KAndrus@house.idaho.gov, ARmstrong@house.idaho.gov, VBar@house.idaho.gov, SBedke@house.idaho.gov, SBerch@house.idaho.gov, MBlanksma@house.idaho.gov
HOUSE GROUP 2JBoyle@house.idaho.gov, GChaney@house.idaho.gov, SChew@house.idaho.gov, CChristensen@house.idaho.gov, LClow@house.idaho.gov, GCollins@house.idaho.gov, BCrane@house.idaho.gov, MDavis@house.idaho.gov, GDemordaunt@house.idaho.gov, SDixon@house.idaho.gov, BEhardt@house.idaho.gov, JEllis@house.idaho.gov, RFurniss@house.idaho.gov
HOUSE GROUP 3JGannon@house.idaho.gov, TGestrin@house.idaho.gov, MGibbs@house.idaho.gov, PGiddings@house.idaho.gov, BGoesling@house.idaho.gov, BGreen@house.idaho.gov, firstname.lastname@example.org, LHartgen@house.idaho.gov, JHoltzclaw@house.idaho.gov, WendyHorman@house.idaho.gov,WendyHorman@house.idaho.gov, RKerby@house.idaho.gov, MKingsley@house.idaho.gov
HOUSE GROUP 4MKiska@house.idaho.gov, LLickley@house.idaho.gov, GMarshall@house.idaho.gov, RMason@house.idaho.gov, JMcCrostie@house.idaho.gov, RMendive@house.idaho.gov, JMonks@house.idaho.gov, DMoon@house.idaho.gov, MMoyle@house.idaho.gov, LNecochea@house.idaho.gov, TNichols@house.idaho.gov, JPalmer@house.idaho.gov,
HOUSE GROUP 5BRaybould@house.idaho.gov, JRaymond@house.idaho.gov, TRemington@house.idaho.gov, DRicks@house.idaho.gov, IRubel@house.idaho.gov, HScott@house.idaho.gov, PShepherd@house.idaho.gov, ESmith@house.idaho.gov, TStevenson@house.idaho.gov, SSyme@house.idaho.gov, SToone@house.idaho.gov,
HOUSE GROUP 6RYoungblood@house.idaho.gov, CZito@house.idaho.gov, BZollinger@house.idaho.gov, CNTroy@house.idaho.gov, JVanderWoude@house.idaho.gov, JWagoner@house.idaho.gov, MWintrow@house.idaho.gov, TWisniewski@house.idaho.gov, FWood@house.idaho.gov, JYoung@house.idaho.gov
TALKING POINTS – please write your own or choose from below:
1) Please oppose RS28049 which opens the door for businesses to require medical procedures to enter their premises. In the same way masks are now required, vaccination could be required, even though federal law recognizes vaccines injure and kill some recipients.
2) Please oppose RS28049 which will effectively do away with businesses that do not want to do the bidding of the government by exposing them alone to liability.
3) Please oppose RS28049 which is not about protecting businesses but compelling behavior of businesses, said another way, it is using society to control and exclude those who choose another path such as not wanting to inject a vaccine.
4) Please oppose RS28049 as a business that might require a vaccine to enter would have no liability for the damage that vaccine might cause nor would the vaccine makers which are protected under the Prep Act. Individuals will be left to fend for themselves if they suffer a catastrophic injury resulting in losing their job, excessive medical costs, and even loss of life. 20% of the formerly healthy individuals in the high dose group of the Moderna phase II trials had to be hospitalized and this vaccine will permanently alter the recipient’s DNA.
5) Please oppose RS28046 as the language of this bill is outrageous. No legislature may codify into law the existence of a state of emergency but this bill does exactly that by never providing an end date for said emergency.
6) Please support legislation that protects all businesses from liability for a customer contracting Covid in their establishment.