Standing Room Only at Public Hearing for Health and Welfare Rules
What an amazing turn out in North Idaho today! So many brave moms and dads. I’m so thankful for all of you. Watching all of you fight for your babies today bring me to tears. In that roomful, only 1 person spoke for the “rules”. It was an employee of the system! All the rest were a united bunch! Great speeches!
Hari Heath I was very impressed by the competent knowledge of the subject so many had; how we came at it from so many angles without being redundant; one set of facts became backed up someone else’s direct experience and how resoundingly cohesive this group of individuals was.
We couldn’t have done better with a producer and a script!
Public speaking can pretty nerve-wracking for many. But you all got up there and just spoke from your heart, respectfully but without mincing words. It was stressful and no one really wanted to do it but we do because there’s nothing we won’t do for our children. And we know if we don’t speak today, tomorrow may be too late.
This Saturday was a very sobering reminder to me of the cost some of our children have already paid and those who ultimately lost their lives, as I ran into my friend Shelly. Some of you may recognize her from Pilgrim’s. Her family paid the ultimate price, along w 3 other families in North Idaho and a total of 11 families between here and Spokane just in the same month her Vance died.
This is why we do what we do. For babies like Vance and so our children or anyone’s children never again have to suffer the devastating destruction that vaccines can cause.
This is Shelly’s story:
Can’t attend a hearing? YOU HAVE UNTIL THE END OF THE MONTH TO BE COUNTED!!
here’s a link to the email addresses – below a sample of copy and paste for vaccine mandates opposition. Add your own text (or don’t) your voice counts.
According to an article in Idahoednews – Health and Welfare is also getting emails on the issue, but in this case, the headcount is quite different. While 28 Idahoans argued against immunization rules, 62 Idahoans urged Health and Welfare to keep the rules in place, Nathan Brown of the Idaho Falls Post Register reported.
- Let’s do this!! Do you agree that Idaho should have vaccine requirements = mandates?
- Do you think that parents should be fully informed of exemptions available?
- Do you think that it should take more than 12 people to decided the fate of 30,000 students to receive another shot of meningitis before graduation?
- Do you think that they should be allowed to change the wording of the rules – to ‘student’ with the intent to include ADULT STUDENTS in their mandates?
Do you have 5 minutes to send an email?! Do you think you should make time?!
I OPPOSE IDAPA 16.02.15 and 16.02.11 Requirements for Immunizations
36 required school vaccinations
31 required daycare vaccines (by the age of 2)
These rules violate informed consent, bodily autonomy, parental rights, medical privacy, and doctor-patient privilege.These rules represent a clear violation of human rights as they go beyond the scope of the law and seek to coerce and bully parents into compliance. Forcing the injection of liability-free medical products into an individual in order to participate in education in public and private schools and participate in private business via daycares.
- Rules 16.02.15 and 16.02.11 must be stricken or at very least amended to reflect a “recommendation” rather than a requirement/mandate. The Health and Welfare Department must be more transparent and specify that exemptions are available.
16.02.11 Meningitis for 12th graders for school year 2020/2021
Additional Meningitis vaccination for 12th grade students
This additional vaccine requirement was added for the 20-21 school year under the guise that it would protect potential college-bound students from the exceedingly rare disease that affects less than 400 individuals a year. The Health Department reports that LESS THAN 3 individuals annually in Idaho and NO reported students have been effected in the last decade. The CDC reports that 92% of the college students who got meningitis WERE VACCINATED with this vaccine. Not surprisingly, 99.9% of those who were in favor of the vaccine at public hearings stood to gain financially from the newest Idaho vaccine mandate.The parents of the 30,000 students a year who are now mandated to receive an additional vaccine are not being provided true Informed Consent. (Meningitis Facts)
- Additional Vaccination Mandate must be stricken or at very least amended to reflect a “recommendation” rather than a requirement/mandate. The Health and Welfare Department must be more transparent and specify that exemptions are available.