Did you know? If not, you never had true informed consent prior to vaccinating your children. Sadly, policies are being made every day with the false assumption that vaccines are the magic that they claim to be and are completely safe. 99.9% of people who got the diseases we vaccinate our children against were not harmed by the illness.
The most important thing you can do for your child is to arm yourself with information and facts. If you have already decided that as a parent you believe vaccinations are not right for your child, here is information on Idaho's vaccine exemptions. If you are currently researching vaccines and are unsure whether or not they are safe, or whether or not they make sense for your family, our best advice to you would be to hold off.
Don’t continue vaccinating your child until you are 100% sure it is the right thing to do. You can always continue vaccinating at a later date, but you can never, ever, take away the experience of injuring your child through dangerous chemicals and toxins being injected into their bloodstreams.
Here are some articles to start your research:
- History of Infectious Disease and Vaccination in the United States
- Vaccines Do Not Cause Autism
- Vaccine Ingredients — A Comprehensive Guide
- How Can it be About the Money? Immunizations are Free! Right?
- Did You Know? A Few Facts About Vaccine (With Link to Free, Printable Flyer)
- Learn More about Vaccine Safety Concerns
- 6 million reactions each year. Still consider them safe?