Your Right to Choose to Decline Workplace Vaccination
Several major Idaho employers, including St. Luke’s, St. Alphonsus, and Primary Care have stated that they will now discriminate based on their employees’ personal health choices. This is wrong and needs to be made explicitly illegal. The Governor of Idaho protected the jobs of State Employees from being affected by their COVID-19 vaccination status with Executive Order 2021-04, but this does nothing to protect those who work for someone other than the State of Idaho.
No one should be forced to choose between keeping their job and undergoing a medical procedure that violates their bodily autonomy, especially one which lacks long-term data, has inherent risk, and is still only under experimental use authorization.
WE THE PEOPLE need to stand side by side with our healthcare professionals and NOT permit their employers to coerce them into vaccine mandates! Now more than ever, we need to rise up and say NO!
Here’s what you can do:
1. VACCINE EXEMPTIONS IN IDAHO LAW ARE SPECIFIC FOR CHILDREN. The medical, philosophical, and religious exemptions we talk about all the time through HFI are only applicable to minor children, and only for school and daycare attendance.
2. VACCINE EXEMPTIONS SHOULD EXIST IN YOUR WORKPLACE. Look into any possible exemption for adults with their employers are ones that may or may not be available through any given company. Please inquire with your employer. (Information regarding moral/religious exemption) Utilize the resources below.
3. UNITE! You are strong, especially together. You have the God-given right to your bodily autonomy, and you have strength in numbers. Talk to each other. Here’s a Facebook group for healthcare workers: https://www.facebook.com/groups/377518550406136/
TELEGRAM RESOURCE: #STOPTHEMANDATE
4. RESOURCES ARE AVAILABLE: For detailed information about how to write a legally sound statement of religious beliefs opposed to immunizations, see the Vaccine Rights Manuals. This applies to exemptions for employees (civilian and military), student clinical work, immigration, and daycare and school exemptions in a couple of states. Free Printable Notice to Employer Letter found at Health Freedom Defense, Detailed Manual for purchase at Alan Phillips at Vaccine Rights.com, The Healthy American also has a how-to-write vaccine exemption material. Pacific Justice Institute has a 5 page write-up including quotes from the CDC about the inability of employers to mandate vaccines under EUA.
Questions and Answers on the Covid-19 Vaccine
Pacific Justice Institute
July 2, 2021
Question: Can my employer order me to be vaccinated against Covid (also referred to as
COVID-19, novel coronavirus or SARS-CoV-2) and can they threaten to fire me if I do not
Answer: First, no one can force you to take the Covid vaccine, because it has not been
approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The vaccine is currently being
administered under the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) because the vaccines were not
studied for a sufficient time to ensure there are no long-term side effects. There are a number
of authorities and resources you can cite that show you cannot be forced to take a vaccine.
Consider the following four examples:
- The EUA itself, 21 U.S. Code § 360bbb–3, requires “. . . Individuals to whom the product
is administered are informed— of the option to accept or refuse administration of the
product, of the consequences, if any, of refusing administration of the product . . .”1
- Each person who is about to receive a Covid vaccine is given a fact sheet, which states in
part: “WHAT IF I DECIDE NOT TO GET THE (insert drug company name) COVID-19
VACCINE? It is your choice to receive or not receive the (insert drug company name)
COVID-19 Vaccine. Should you decide not to receive it, it will not change your standard
- In the 2004 case of Doe v. Rumsfeld,
3 plaintiffs challenged the government’s Anthrax
Vaccination Immunization Program (AVIP), because anthrax vaccine adsorbed (AVA) had
never been approved by the FDA as a safe and effective drug for protection against
inhalation anthrax. Yet the government was forcing military personnel to take the
vaccine. The United States District Court for the District of Columbia issued an injunction
1 See, 21 U.S. Code § 360bbb–3 – Authorization for medical products for use in emergencies. Subsection (e)(1)(A)(ii) 2 See, https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/eua/index.html. 3 Doe v. Rumsfeld, 341 F. Supp. 2d 1, 2004 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 21668.
visit Pacific Justice Institute to download your complete copy.
Print/Forward this Letter from Attorney from American Frontline Doctors to Saint Alphonsus Regarding Vaccine Mandates. Download it below.
5. USE THE ‘NOTICE TO THE EMPLOYER‘ PROVIDED BY HEALTH FREEDOM DEFENSE
Health Freedom Defense has a one-page notice that clearly delineates that a COVID VACCINE MANDATE is in violation of the federal statute. Health Freedom Defense Fund can send a cease and desist letter and possibly initiate further legal action. In addition Contact Health Freedom Defense regarding your situation. Submit your information including your explanation of the situation, the company name and address, the name of the CEO of the company, and his or her email address can be emailed to email@example.com.
6. FILE A COMPLAINT
File a complaint with Idaho Human Rights Commission https://humanrights.idaho.gov/Idaho-Law/Contexts/File-a-Complaint.
7. SHARE YOUR SITUATION WITH ELECTED OFFICIALS
Let your representatives in the government know how this mandate is affecting your employment, livelihood, and bodily autonomy. Explain the discrimination and ask for them to intercede. We also ask that you include HFI in your correspondence so that we can have a collection of correspondence to share with liberty-minded legislators and legal teams that are working to support freedom.
Have you been discriminated against at work because of your decision to take the shot or not? Has your place of employment forced you to wear a mask or risk losing your job? If so, please share your story or affidavit with the email below. Please include your first name, phone number, and zip code. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Governor Brad Little. Email: email@example.com State Capitol PO Box 83720 Boise, ID, 83720. Phone Number: 208-334-2100
- Contact the Speaker of the House: Scott Bedke (R) District 27. (208) 332-1111. SBedke@house.idaho.gov
- Find out Your Legislators send an email to all 3
- Forward a copy of your correspondence to Iamexempt@healthfreedomidaho.org
- Forward a copy of your correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org
EASY COPY AND PASTE EMAIL LIST:
email@example.com, SBedke@house.idaho.gov, firstname.lastname@example.org,
*be sure to look up your legislators to email them as well as your company CEO
THE HEALTH ORGANIZATION CEO
- Odette.Bolano@saintalphonsus.org Odette Bolano CEO for St Als
- email@example.com Chris Roth (208) 493-0520
8. ASK FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO SUPPORT YOU.
Have friends and family correspond with their legislators, the Governor, and the Speaker of the House, and your employer about the fact that as patients they want the healthcare staff to have bodily autonomy.
9. JOIN US as WE STAND IN PROTEST TO VACCINE MANDATES FOR OUR HEALTHCARE WORKERS
hosted by American Frontline Doctors and Health Freedom Idaho
JULY 19, 2021
Location: St. Lukes on Eagle Road in Meridian
4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Each one of us must take a stand for sovereignty and bodily autonomy
CITIZENS WEAR ROYAL BLUE
HOSPITAL STAFF/EMPLOYEES WEAR BLUE SCRUBS
10. PRAY! If you are a praying individual NOW would be the time to get on your knees and pray for wisdom and strength for our healthcare workers and other employees who are faced with what could be a life/death job/termination decision for their families. Prayers for our employers, the business owners, government officials, and leaders in the community to make the right decision to protect liberty, bodily sovereignty and to protect the rights of individuals to make their own personal healthcare choices without coercion.
Federal statutes: VACCINE UNDER EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION.
“What people don’t understand is that every single one of those products was issued under something called an Emergency Use Authorization. It is a Federal Code under the Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, which grants the Secretary of Health and Human Services the authority to grant the EUAs. The EUA statute specifically says, “Individuals to whom the product is administered are informed that the Secretary has authorized the EUA. They must be informed of the known and potential benefits and risks of such use and of the extent to which such benefits and risks are unknown. Most importantly, of the option to accept or refuse administration of the product.”
– Interview with Leslie Manookian, Health Freedom Defense
Regarding compulsory COVID-19 requirement imposed upon an employee violates federal law.
1 Title 21, Section 360bbb-3 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (the “FD&C Act”) vests the Secretary of Health and Human Services with the permissive authority to grant Emergency Use Authorizations (“EUAs”). However, the statute requires that: individuals to whom the product is administered are informed— (I) that the Secretary has authorized the emergency use of the product; (II) of the significant known and potential benefits and risks of such use, and of the extent to which such benefits and risks are unknown; and (III) of the option to accept or refuse administration of the product, of the consequences, if any, of refusing administration of the product, and of the alternatives to the product that are available and of their benefits and risks.
“BREAKING NEWS: FDA updated the EUA Fact sheet for all 3 Covid vaccines to let people know that you have a CHOICE to get or not get the vaccine. Attorneys across the US are saying forcing someone to get one to attend college or keep your job violates the federal common rule.”
Johnson & Johnson: https://www.fda.gov/media/146305/download
CIVIL RIGHTS & DISCRIMINATION
The Americans with Disabilities Act [ADA] and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
Title I of ADA Title I of the ADA applies to private employers with 15 or more employees. It also applies to state and local government employers, employment agencies, and labor unions.
All nondiscrimination standards under Title I of the ADA also apply to federal agencies under Section 501 of the Rehabilitation Act. The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), which enforces these federal civil rights laws in employment, has issued guidance on COVID-19 and vaccination policies. The Americans with Disabilities Act [ADA] and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 are relevant to employers or lawmakers crafting vaccination requirements. EEOC provides examples of potential reasonable accommodations. Examples of a “reasonable accommodation” for employees who cannot comply with a vaccine mandate because of a disability; religious belief, practice or observance; or pregnancy include requiring the unvaccinated employee to:
- Wear a face mask at work
- Work at a social distance from co-workers or non-employees
- Work a modified shift
- Get periodic COVID-19 tests
- Work via a provided telework arrangement
- Accept a reassignment
SOURCE: COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements: Potential Constraints on Employer Mandates Under Federal Law https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/LSB/LSB10573
Idaho Constitution Art 1 Sec 4: “The liberty of conscience hereby secured…” and no person shall be denied any civil or political right, privilege, or capacity on account of his religious opinions;
IDAHO STATUTE PROTECTS HEALTHCARE WORKERS FROM DISCRIMINATION.
Idaho Medical Consent and Natural Death Act allow any person within the state of Idaho to choose which medical treatments to receive or refuse. I.C. § 39-4501 et seq.
LEGISLATURE.IDAHO.GOV Section 18-611 FREEDOM OF CONSCIENCE FOR HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS
18-611 (3) Employers of health care professionals shall reasonably accommodate the conscience rights of their employees as provided in this section, upon advanced written notification by the employee. Such notice shall suffice without specification of the reason therefor. It shall be unlawful for any employer to discriminate against any health care professional based upon his or her declining to provide a health care service that violates his or her conscience unless the employer can demonstrate that such accommodation poses an undue hardship.
RESOURCE INFORMATION: healthfreedomidaho.org/workplaces-mandating-abortion-tainted-covid-19-vaccines/
39-9003 (2) It is hereby declared that the public policy of the state of Idaho, consistent with our constitutionally recognized and inalienable rights of liberty, is that every person within the state of Idaho is and shall be free to choose or decline to choose any mode of securing health care services without penalty or threat of penalty by the federal government of the United States of America.
Additional Information and Resources regarding risk, statistics, and the science (that is currently being censored by mainstream media)
The EUA (emergency use authorization) statute specifically says, “Individuals to whom the product is administered are informed that the Secretary has authorized the EUA. They must be informed of the known and potential benefits and risks of such use and of the extent to which such benefits and risks are unknown. Most importantly, of the option to accept or refuse administration of the product.”
www.c19vaxreactions.com is a place to network and see others having the same symptoms, that have been injured by this vaccine.
LIABILITY FREE PRODUCTS
On February 4, 2020, the Secretary of HHS invoked the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness act (PREP Act) and declared COVID-19 to be a public health emergency, warranting liability protection for covered countermeasures, which includes vaccination. If an individual is injured or killed by a COVID-19 vaccine, the manufacturer cannot be held liable per the PREP Act. The only possible recourse should you or a loved one suffer injury or death is to pursue compensation through the Countermeasure Injury Compensation Program, which has a difficult threshold for proving a relationship between an injury and the vaccine, a short statute of limitations, no avenue for appeals and doesn’t pay damages for pain or suffering.
The liability exempt status for vaccine manufacturers is not new. Pharmaceutical companies have enjoyed their liability-free status for all vaccinations on the CDC schedule since the passage of the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986. After large numbers of lawsuits were brought forth for injuries and deaths resulting from the DPT vaccine, Congress passed the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act to protect pharmaceutical companies from liability specifically for vaccines. No other product or industry is protected from liability for injury and death in this way.
Without any liability, what incentive is there to ensure the vaccine is as safe as possible? Will the employer requiring vaccination be held liable for injury and/or death?
- FAQ for vaccines
Vaccine and face mask notices: Resources – Health Freedom Defense
- Children’s Health Defense and the Informed Consent Action Network have been following the science closely and are good resources for everything COVID. They can be followed at https://childrenshealthdefense.org/ and https://www.icandecide.org/covid/.
- For an explanation of the various types of vaccines in development, please see https://lozierinstitute.org/a-visual-aid-to-viral-infection-and-vaccine-production/.
- You can learn more about the mRNA vaccines and the PREP Act, which will shield COVID-19 vaccine makers from all liability here https://informedchoicewa.org/news/fast-facts-on-covid-19-vaccine-concerns/.
- A fully detailed presentation about the disease and the vaccine will be available shortly from Health Freedom Idaho.
- Pathogenic priming likely contributes to serious and critical illness and mortality in COVID-19 via autoimmunity (nih.gov) Dr. James Lyons-Weiler April 2020