SV40, Tainted Vaccines, and Cancerous Tumors
Question: Do vaccines cause cancer? The CDC says it just maybe so …
But after over 50 years they state more studies are needed (REALLY?). Inject first and determine safety…when???
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) had posted on its own website the concern that as many as 30 million Americans could be at risk for cancer after receiving a Polio vaccination during the 1955 – 1963 time frame. This possibility exists because the vaccine in question was found to be contaminated with the SV40 virus. Most Americans received multiple doses of this vaccine that was administered to almost 100 million people.
Cancer, Simian Virus 40 (SV40), and Polio Vaccine Fact Sheet
- SV40 is a virus found in some species of monkeys.
- SV40 was discovered in 1960. Soon afterward, the virus was found in the polio vaccine.
- More than 98 million Americans received one or more doses of polio vaccine from 1955 to 1963 when a proportion of vaccine was contaminated with SV40; it has been estimated that 10–30 million Americans could have received an SV40 contaminated dose of vaccine.
- SV40 virus has been found in certain types of cancer in humans, but it has not been determined that SV40 causes these cancers.
- The majority of scientific evidence suggests that the SV40-contaminated vaccine did not cause cancer; however, some research results are conflicting and more studies are needed.
- Polio vaccines being used today do not contain SV40. All of the current evidence indicates that polio vaccines have been free of SV40 since 1963.
SV40 found in tumors
SV40 has been found in the tumors of children and grandchildren from around the world of the 100 million who received tainted Salk and Sabin Polio vaccines.
What are the consequences going to be for my grandchildren? Vaccines are not tested for mutagenesis or carcinogenic potential. Not to mention DNA insertion.
Vaccination is still a budding science and we are barely catching a glimpse of the consequences from vaccines administered 100 years ago.