Vaccine Fraud Putting Our Children at Risk
Drug companies creating U.S. vaccines are GUILTY of fraud. Why is it when these companies say vaccines are ‘safe and effective’ – we still believe them? Our due diligence as parents should be to question those whose lies benefit their pocketbooks by billions of dollars and listen to the parents whose warning comes from a place of research, loss and lacks financial gain. Marcella Piper-Terry summarized the vaccine manufacturers fraud and trickery in this recent post.
- Merck. The company that manufactures the MMR. They are being sued in federal court over falsifying the efficacy data on their mumps vaccine.
- The CDC whistleblower says he falsified data on their MMR/Autism study.
- Merck. The company that manufactures Gardasil. It is the most compensated vaccine for injury behind the flu vaccine.
- Merck. The company who manufactured Vioxx before it was pulled off the market due to its heart attack and stroke risks, which they denied.
- Merck. The company who also manufactures Fosamax, Januvia, and Propecia, all which faced lawsuits due to their side effects.
- Merck. The company named in 4 lawsuits between 2007 and 2016 for all manner of questionable business practices.
- Merck. The company who also manufactures vaccines for chickenpox, shingles, pneumonia, Hep B, Hep A, Rotavirus, and Hib.
“As the largest single purchaser of childhood vaccines (accounting for more than 50 percent of all vaccine purchases), the United States is by far the largest financial victim of Merck’s fraud,” according to the 2010 False Claims Act complaint.
He says: “Dr. Geier points out how ridiculous it is spend billions of dollars on a vaccine that might, at its best, save about 50 lives a year, when there are far more serious problems causing death that are more worthy of that kind of expenditure.”
Should we be concerned? Every US Manufacturer/supplies of pediatric vaccines has pled GUILTY to fraud within the last 5 years.
“Merck has been involved in a long federal lawsuit with allegations of fraud over the mumps portion of the MMR vaccine, in a case filed back in 2010 by two whistleblowers, virologists who worked for Merck. Merck has apparently tried hard to get this case thrown out of court, and keep this news out of the media, but late in 2014 a federal judge finally ruled that the case is to move forward.” more , United States of America vs. Merck (2:10-CV-04374-CDJ) is a current case in which former virologists, now whistleblowers, allege Merck falsified data with regards to the efficacy of the MMRII vaccine. Original Court Documents:
Pennsylvania Eastern District Court, Case No. 2:10-cv-04374-CDJ
District Judge C. DARNELL JONES, II, presiding
Dept of Justice Press Release: GlaxoSmithKline to Plead Guilty and Pay $3 Billion to Resolve Fraud Allegations and Failure to Report Safety Data : Largest Health Care Fraud Settlement in U.S. History <source document>
US Senate Committee on Finance Reports:
Sanofi-Aventis US LLC is facing a consumer fraud class action lawsuit kickbacks and over billingNY Times reports:
Wall Street Journal: Did Merck Unfairly Monopolize the Market for a Mumps Vaccine?
“The ultimate victims here are the millions of children who, every year, are being injected with a mumps vaccine that is not providing them with an adequate level of protection,” the lawsuit filed by the virologists states. And while federal health officials have said the disease was supposed to have been eradicated by now, “the failure of Merck’s vaccine has allowed this disease to linger with significant outbreaks continuing to occur.” Meanwhile, the mumps vaccine was ringing the register at Merck, which reported that sales reached $621 million last year, when including both the MMR II vaccine – which is mumps, measles and rubella – and the ProQuad vaccine, a combination product that is also used to thwart chickenpox, according to a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA et al. v. MERCK & CO.