Vaccines are Safe and Effective except…
When you hear “vaccines are safe and effective” and “the science is settled” — remember those are Public Health slogans meant to create compliance. Scratch the surface of the actual science and you learn fascinating things — such as the fact that researchers are only now just beginning to research the cell lines used to make vaccines to investigate the tumorigenic (cancer-causing) retroviruses they often carry.
What percentage of the rodents were getting tumors and how many of those rodents developed cancer causing tumors. Either way, Wow!
“These include tumorigenic cells such as MDCK and CHO cells (for influenza virus vaccines), 293 and PER.C6 cells (for adenovirus-vectored HIV-1 and other vaccines), and tumor-derived cells such as HeLa cells (for HIV-1 vaccines).”
The FDA article was published in February 2018. However, Dr Judy Mikovits discovered retro viruses in vaccines sometime ago and was jailed for refusing to destroy the data.
Dr. Mikovits will be presenting at the 2nd Annual Natural Health Symposium in Boise, Idaho. Tickets on Sale Now!
- Scientists Against Vaccines – Hear From Those Who Have Done the Research
- Influenza Vaccine – A Comprehensive Overview of the Potential Dangers and Effectiveness of the Flu Shot
- The MMR Vaccine – A Comprehensive Overview Of the Potential Dangers and Effectiveness
- How Plumbing, Not Vaccines, Eradicated Disease
- Autism and Vaccines: CDC Whistleblower Exposes Vaccine Dangers, Lies, and Cover-ups