Children are living with chronic illness. And those numbers are continuing to rise.
1 in 6 have learning disabilities
1 in 10 have asthma
1 in 13 have food allergies
1 in 20 have seizures
1 in 68 have autism
1 in 42 boys have autism
HALF of our children have a chronic illness or are overweight.
These symptoms are now considered the "new normal". Are you concerned? We are!
Their lives and that of their families are compromised to the point where continual hardships are experienced which continue to reduce quality of life. A child that experiences vaccine injury or death wasn't just healthy one day and sick or dead the next. There is a preponderance of scientific evidence revealing how many of the symptoms children experience that are considered "normal" or "not a problem" by so many so-called health care professionals are in fact connected to their overall decline in health. These symptoms can and do lead to a diagnosis or pronouncement of something such as ASD (autism) or related disorder and/or death.
As one example, there are dozens and dozens of papers concluding that those with autism have been observed to have gut deficiencies and compromise. Here are just a few of those papers:
- The Journal of Pediatrics November 1999; 135(5):559-63
- The Journal of Pediatrics 2000; 138(3): 366-372
- Journal of Clinical Immunology November 2003; 23(6): 504-517
- Journal of Neuroimmunology 2005
- Brain, Behavior and Immunity 1993; 7: 97-103
- Pediatric Neurology 2003; 28(4): 1-3
- Neuropsychobiology 2005; 51:77-85
- The Journal of Pediatrics May 2005;146(5):605-10
- Autism Insights 2009; 1: 1-11
- Canadian Journal of Gastroenterology February 2009; 23(2): 95-98
- Annals of Clinical Psychiatry 2009:21(3): 148-161
- Journal of Child Neurology June 29, 2009; 000:1-6
- Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders March 2009;39(3):405-13
- Medical Hypotheses August 1998;51:133-144 .
- Journal of Autism and Childhood Schizophrenia January-March 1971;1:48-62
- Journal of Pediatrics March 2001;138:366-372 .
- Molecular Psychiatry 2002;7:375-382 .
- American Journal of Gastroenterology April 2004;598-605 .
- Journal of Clinical Immunology November 2003;23:504-517 .
- Neuroimmunology April 2006;173(1-2):126-34 .
- Neuropsychopharmacol Biol. Psychiatry December 30 2006;30:1472-1477.
- Clinical Infectious Diseases September 1 2002;35(Suppl 1):S6-S16
- Applied and Environmental Microbiology, 2004;70(11):6459-6465
- Journal of Medical Microbiology October 2005;54:987-991
Gut compromise is now being widely recognized as a major cause and contributor to chronic health issues including auto-immune disease. ASD is a recognized auto-immune disorder. There are many medical and scientific professionals who believe this is true including Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride, Kelly Brogan MD, Dr. David Perlmutter, M.D., Dr. Stephanie Seneff, PhD. Dr. Bob Sears Dr. Suzanne Humphries, MD, Dr. Russell Blaylock, MD. We recommend reading anything these individuals have written and learn more.
Scientific papers and discussions by medical professionals showing the link between gut flora (bacteria) and auto-immune disease:
Symptoms widely experienced by children which are indicative of some type of gut/brain and auto-immune compromise which could eventually lead to ASD or related diagnosis and/or death:
- Colic and other gastrointestinal symptoms (bloating, gas, diarrhea, constipation, etc.)
- Motor or speech delays
- Learning disabilities
- Failure to thrive
- Frequent infections
- Back arching
- High-pitched cry
- Sensory issues
- Head banging or other repetitive movement/activity
- Cessation of eye-contact or lack of verbal communication/response
- Auto-immune diseases including eczema, asthma, diabetes and others
- Food intolerance/allergies
Sources: Modern Alternative Health, Gut and Psychology Syndrome by Dr. Natasha Campbell McBride, Healing the New Childhood Epidemics: Autism, ADHD, Asthma and Allergies: The Groundbreaking Program for the 4-A Disorders by Kenneth Bock, MD
This information is on the cutting edge of medical discovery and information over the last 10+ years and is sadly being dismissed by the wider medical and health communities. Dr. Natasha Campbell McBride, MD developed a healing healing protocol and research for literally hundreds of thousands of chronically ill children and adults. She has observed that the vaccine component is very likely the "straw that breaks the camel's back"; that those with ASD had at least some of these symptoms and gut compromise prior to diagnosis. This explains why in some cases, some children seem to be "fine" while others have gone into full-blown ASD (autism).
A child that becomes autistic "overnight" likely had some of these symptoms which were ignored or dismissed by the doctor. Doctors are trained to treat symptoms, prescribe drugs, and administer vaccines without understanding of the underlying causes of this widespread and mounting health epidemic. This is why so many children don't improve and/or worsen until autism is officially "pronounced", or in some cases, until death. It also explains why some children simply never progress beyond certain developmental stages and remain in diapers through adulthood and require 24 hour maintenance and watch. This trend is on the rise. There is no such thing as a genetic epidemic! We don't have better diagnosis, we are witnessing a downward spiral of children that are becoming sick at younger ages, and who will require care for the rest of their lives.
We must acknowledge that lifestyle matters, diet matters. Children cannot be conceived in a world without consideration of the mounting number of chemicals and environmental interference in their conception, development and growth. Under these toxic circumstances, we cannot expect their health to remain optimal.
Medicalized practices impacting the health of infants before and after birth:
Dr. Natasha Campbell McBride, MD emphasizes the preponderance of medical interventions, toxins, and dietary issues which affect children's well-being and growth and development:
- Dietary / lifestyle habits of parents prior to conception, pregnancy and birth
- Vaccines administered to the pregnant mother and infant after birth
- Drugs administered to the pregnant mother and infant after birth
- Formula feeding
- Less-than optimal dietary support for the breastfeeding mother
- Lack of breastfeeding
- Chemicals in the infant's environment including clothing, care products, upholstery, bedding
- Electromagnetic pollution
- The diet children consume which lacks real, organic and traditional foods, and products which are processed and highly toxic and processed.
- Chlorinated and fluoridated water
- Lack of moderate and regular sun exposure for the body to be able to produce Vitamin D3 (essential to developmental, immunity, gut and overall health)
- Use of sunscreen to block necessary Vitamin D3 production
- Lack of exposure to diverse bacteria and over-sterilization of the environment
- Lack of exposure to outside time and dirt
- Lack of pure, filtered water with minerals
- Medicalized birth activities including ultrasound, induced labor, epidurals, c-sections, taking babies away from their mothers at birth, failure to delay cord clamping, wiping away the vernix at birth
Source: Gut and Psychology Syndrome by Dr. Natasha Campbell McBride
Dr. Kelly Brogan, MD discusses the health of the microbiome and effects of medicalized birth on infants. She agrees that these practices disturb and jeopardize the health of the microbiome. A paper published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology reveals that colonization by Clostridium difficile at age 1 month was associated with wheeze and eczema throughout the first 6 to 7 years of life and with asthma at age 6 to 7 years. Home compared with hospitalized births are linked to a decrease in the following: asthma, allergic symptoms and food sensitization as compared with hospital birth.
More proof that are children are being damaged by toxins and chemicals:
Here are 50 scientific studies on health outcomes from the use of vaccines including anorexia, auto-immune conditions, increased death rates in infants, brain inflammation, behavioral disorders similar to autism, neurological damage, ovarian failure, febrile seizures, brain abnormalities linked to emotional and social developmental challenges, and more. These have been dismissed and ignored by the American Academy of Pediatrics:
"There is a robust, worldwide body of published science from highly esteemed scientists questioning the safety of many different aspects of vaccines - how come we never hear from them? The majority of the most compelling science has been published since 2010. Below find 50 such studies to consider, sorted chronologically, and note that these studies only represent a portion of the published work implicating vaccinations in a wide variety of negative health outcomes."
We need to take these factors into account, as many scientific professionals are and have been doing for some years. Children don't become sick overnight and there is always more than one factor, and in fact, multiple factors, at play. These DO matter and they are significant in impacting our children's health!
For more information, check out these articles:
There were 6 million vaccine reactions in one year. Would you consider it safe?
For educational tools and support about how traditional diets support the growth and development of infants and children: